Don’t get caught off guard: Study for your first quiz.
Here is what you should be able to answer
- Why did Great Britain have little to do with the colonies for much of their history?
- How did the authors of the Constitution address the issue of power when it came to the new government, as well as balancing the power of big and small states
- Why was the 3/5 clause put into the constitution?
- What role did the French-Indian War play in changing the relationship between the colonies and Great Britain?
- What were some of the problems with the Articles of Confederation? Successes?
Here are the reading notes for the first two chapters we are covering.